This dressing is from our Brussels Sprouts Caesar recipe. However, it can be paired with any salad.The dressing is a safe (no raw egg yolks) alternative to traditional Caesar dressing. The anchovies are optional but really add a depth of flavor if you are game. You can chop them super fine so you don’t even know they are in there. You could also use anchovy paste if you like. If you are a fan of garlic, you could add crushed garlic to the dressing. Try it with your favorite salad for a delicious new taste!
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (preferably fresh squeezed)
- 6 anchovy filets, finely chopped (optional)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Add the dijon mustard, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and anchovies (if you are using) to a medium bowl and mix well.
- Whisk in the tablespoon of olive oil to complete the dressing.
- Add the dressing to your favorite salad, combine and serve.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Vegetables: 0 cups
- Fruits: 0 cups
- Calories: 61 calories
- Carbohydrates: 1 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
- Fat: 6 grams
- Sodium: 137 mg