This is a quick and easy lunch option. It takes only a few minutes to assemble if you have the ingredients in stock.
Serving Size: 1 wrap
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 seconds
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (8-inch) 100% whole-wheat tortilla
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
- ½ cup mixed greens
- 1 ounce Pepper Jack or American cheese, sliced
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped cucumber
- ½ cup sliced avocado
- 1 fresh green chili, finely diced (optional)
- Warm the tortilla in microwave for 10 – 12 seconds.
- Spread the basil pesto evenly all over the tortilla.
- Place mixed greens, cheese slice, tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, and green chili on one side of the tortilla.
- Wrap all ingredients in the tortilla by carefully folding in the sides and rolling the side with ingredients towards the empty side.
Nutrition Information per Serving: (Based on 1 slice pepper jack cheese and 1 fresh green chili)
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
- Vegetables: 2½ cups
- Fruits: 0 cups
- Calories: 450 calories
- Carbohydrates: 36 grams
- Fiber: 12 grams
- Protein: 14 grams
- Fat: 31 grams
- Sodium: 720 mg