This simple dish is simply the best tuna sandwich! It includes the versatile ingredient, tapenade, to take this sandwich to the next level.
- 2 pieces of pita bread
- 2 Tablespoons Easy Olive Spread (tapenade)
- 1 can (6.5 ounces) tuna in water, drained and rinsed
- 10 slices cucumber
- ½ lemon sliced very thin
- Fresh dill
- Spread pita with the tapenade.
- Top with tuna, cucumber, lemon slices, and dill.
- Fold pita.
Nutrition Information per Serving
- Serving Size: 1 pita sandwich
- Calories: 260
- Fat: 4 grams
- Sodium: 560 mg (draining and rinsing the canned tuna will reduce the amount of sodium in this recipe)
- Carbohydrates: 33 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Protein: 21 grams
One thought on “Best Tuna Sandwich”