This salsa is great on a salad, as a dip, or with your favorite taco. Vary the ingredients as you like for your taste. If you like it spicy, you can add jalapeno or other chili peppers. You can add different spices to your taste, such as cumin or coriander.
- 1 (15-ounce) bag of frozen white corn (or white and yellow mixed)
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped Vidalia onion
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the frozen corn according to package directions and chill.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Serve immediately (with chips, or as a condiment), or chill until serving.
Nutrition Information per Serving
(Based on ¼ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper)
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Vegetables: ¾ cup
- Fruits: 0 cups
- Calories: 320 calories
- Carbohydrates: 45 grams
- Fiber: 11 grams
- Protein: 11 grams
- Fat: 13 grams
- Sodium: 214 mg