This simple salad is really delicious. The process of hand mixing and slightly macerating (slightly crushing) the avocados makes it a bit creamy. You can alter this recipe and use different vinegars based on your taste.
Serving Size: 1 cup
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients together, using clean hands mix to slightly macerate the avocados. You can do this in a zip top plastic bag or in a bowl.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Information per Serving:
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Vegetables: 1 cup
- Fruits: 0 cups
- Calories: 81 calories
- Carbohydrates: 8 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 2 grams
- Fat: 5 grams
- Sodium: 591 mg