Great for warm summer days, alongside a meal, or on a special occasion. Serve in a clear pitcher during a gathering with friends and family to show the vibrant colors of the fruit infused water. Helpful tip: The longer you let this beverage chill in the fridge, the more flavor it will have.
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 4 sprigs mint
- 1 cup ice
- Add halved strawberries to a 2-quart drinking pitcher.
- Slightly twist mint sprigs to release flavor and then add to drinking pitcher.
- Top with ice and then add water.
- For more flavor, chill for 30 minutes or more before serving.
Nutrition Information per Serving
(Based on consumption of strawberries and mint)
- Serving Size: 1 cup (8 ounces)
- Vegetables: 0 cups
- Fruits: ¼ cup
- Calories: 6 calories
- Carbohydrates: 1 gram
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Protein: 0 grams
- Fat: 0 grams
- Sodium: 10 mg
2 thoughts on “Strawberry Mint Water”
Will use the mint growing in my garden for this refreshing drink late spring through end of summer.