Make this when you have really ripe mangos. It is a great addition to spicy foods and is terrific on our Mushroom Beef Tacos and Fish Tacos.
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- Juice from 1 lime (approximately 1½ tablespoons)
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve immediately, or chill until serving.
Nutrition Information per Serving
- Serving Size: ¼ cup
- Vegetables: 0 cups
- Fruits: ¼ cup
- Calories: 20 calories
- Carbohydrates: 5 grams
- Fiber: 1 gram
- Protein: 0 grams
- Fat: 0 grams
- Sodium: 20 mg