This is a perfect dish for a summer picnic or potluck. Super easy, quick, and delicious.
- 1½ cups chopped, peeled ripe mango
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt added black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh salsa
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (approximately 1 lime)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss gently.
- Serve immediately, or chill until serving.
Nutrition Information per Serving
- Serving Size: ¾ cup
- Vegetables: ⅓ cup
- Fruits: ¼ cup
- Calories: 168 calories
- Carbohydrates: 25 grams
- Fiber: 7 grams
- Protein: 6 grams
- Fat: 6 grams
- Sodium: 200 mg