This dressing is from our Quinoa Strawberry Salad recipe. However, this classic dressing can be paired with many different salads.
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in jar with tight fitting lid.
- Shake vigorously.
- Serve immediately with your favorite salad or chill until serving.
Note: if you chill the dressing, remove from the refrigerator a few minutes prior to serving to bring to room temperature – shake to combine ingredients.
Nutrition Information per Serving:
(Based on 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper)
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Vegetables: 0 cups
- Fruits: 0 cups
- Calories: 102 calories
- Carbohydrates: 2 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Protein: 0 grams
- Fat: 10 grams
- Sodium: 315 mg