This dressing is from our Chili Lime Salad with Grapefruit, Mango and Pineapple recipe. However, it can be paired with any salad to make it tangy and delicious. Try it with your favorite salad.
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil (canola, grapeseed, or sunflower seed)
- 6 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1-3 tablespoon jalapeno, finely chopped (can add more or less based on personal taste)
- 1-3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- Juice and zest of 3 limes
- 3 tablespoon sugar (or less)
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make the dressing using a screw top jar or plastic container with a tight fitting lid.
- Place all dressing ingredients in the jar or container. Shake to combine.
- Serve immediately with your favorite salad or chill until serving.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
(Based on 6 tablespoons vegetable oil, 3 tablespoons sugar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper)
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Vegetables: 0 cups
- Fruits: 0 cups
- Calories: 119 calories
- Carbohydrates: 7 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Protein: 0 grams
- Fat: 10 grams
- Sodium: 147 mg