This dish takes cucumber salad to a new level by bursting with flavor from the addition of capers and lemons!
- 1 English cucumber (remove seeds if not using English cucumber)
- 1 Tablespoon mint, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Peel the cucumber and cut into thin slices.
- Toss all ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl.
Nutrition Information per Serving
- Serving Size: ½ cup
- Calories: 25
- Fat: 2.5 grams
- Sodium: 35 mg
- Carbohydrates: 1 grams
- Fiber: 1 grams
- Protein: 1 grams
One thought on “Cucumber Caper Salad”