This is an Indian-style sweet and savory snack that is super easy to prepare. You can vary the fruits to your liking and what’s readily available.
Serving Size: ¾ cup
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium apple, chopped into small pieces
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 – 2 limes
- ½ teaspoon salt (adjust to taste)
- ½ teaspoon red chili powder (adjust to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper (adjust to taste)
- Poke holes in the sweet potato and microwave for 5-8 minutes, rotating half way through. Allow to cool, peel and cut into small cubes.
- Combine banana, apple, mango, grapes, and sweet potato in a big mixing bowl.
- Squeeze juice from limes into mixture and toss.
- Mix in the salt, chili powder, and black pepper.
Nutrition Information per Serving:
(Based on 2 limes, ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon red chili powder, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper)
- Serving Size: ¾ cup
- Vegetables: ¼ cup
- Fruits: ½ cup
- Calories: 104 calories
- Carbohydrates: 20 grams
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
- Fat: 0 grams
- Sodium: 211 mg