This easy olive spread, also known as tapenade, is so simple and versatile. Have it on pita bread, as a condiment, or in a tuna fish sandwich!
- ¾ cups olives, drained
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons capers, rinsed
- Zest from 1 lemon
- Process all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor.
- Serve with pita or as a condiment or spread.
Nutrition Information per Serving
- Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons
- Calories: 300
- Fat: 32 grams
- Sodium: 710 mg (draining and rinsing the capers will reduce the amount of sodium in this recipe)
- Carbohydrates: 4 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Protein: 1 gram