This is a great dressing for salad, noodle bowl, poke bowl, or as a marinade for tofu, chicken, pork, or beef.
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil or canola oil
- 2 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce (such as Sambal or Sriracha)
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- Mix ingredients together in a glass jar with a screw top. Tighten the lid well and shake.
Nutrition Information per Serving
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 90
- Carbohydrates: 2 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
- Fat: 9 grams
- Sodium: 380 mg