This dressing is from our Summer Green Bean Salad recipe. However, it can be paired with any salad. The sherry vinegar gives a depth of flavor that is unique.
- 9 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 12 tablespoons (¾ cup) olive oil
- Make the vinaigrette by combining the vinegar and mustard then add the oil in a thin stream while beating.
- Serve immediately with your favorite salad or chill until serving.
Nutrition Information per Serving
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Vegetables: 0 cups
- Fruits: 0 cups
- Calories: 147 calories
- Carbohydrates: 0 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Protein: 0 grams
- Fat: 14 grams
- Sodium: 18 mg
One thought on “Sherry Dijon Vinaigrette”